“Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” is SO last century.
- How many troops do we leave behind in Afghanistan?
- UNA members encouraged to participate today in Telephone Town Hall on pensions
- President Karzai had a telephone conversation with German Chancellor
- US marines kill 4-year-old boy in Afghanistan because “they thought he was the enemy”
- Two Canadians killed in explosion in Afghanistan
- Afghanistan censors U.S. troop media
- US marines shooting at anything that moves, kill 4-year-old boy in Afghanistan because “they thought he was the enemy”
- 5 Minn. Guard members wounded in suicide attack in Afghanistan
- Merkel, Karzai Discuss ‘Possible Extension’ For Troops – Report
- CNN Poll: Afghanistan war arguably most unpopular in U.S. history